The Lunch Hour is Included in All Programs!
Providing Full and Half Day programs for Children 2.9 Years Old through Kindergarten.
Half Day Programs: 8:40 am –1:10 pm
- 3 Half Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- 4 Half Days: Monday-Thursday OR: Tuesday-Friday
- 5 Half Days: Monday – Friday
Full Day Programs: 8:40 am – 3:00 pm
- 3 Full Days: Wednesday & Thursday
- 4 Full Days: Monday – Thursday OR: Tuesday – Friday
- 5 Full Days: Monday – Friday
- Kindergarten: Monday – Friday
Before – Care: 7:30 – 8:40 am
- A wholesome breakfast is served between 7:30 & 8:15
After – Care: 3:15 – 5:30 pm
- Nutritious afternoon snacks are provided.
Elements Montessori offers Pre-Kindergarten aged children (between 2.9 and 4.11) a variety of scheduling options. Parents may choose 3, 4 or 5 days per week as well as full days (8:40 – 3:00) or half days (8:40 – 1:10). Our Kindergarten program is 5 full days per week. (Kindergartners must be at least 5 years old by September 1st.).
For families with demanding schedules, we offer Before-Care starting at 7:30 AM and After-Care until 5:30 PM. We offer breakfast to children arriving before 8:15 AM, and provide an afternoon snack for those staying beyond 3:00 PM dismissals.
During the morning work period, each child is encouraged to take a break and reserve a seat at the Snack Café. Enrolled families are asked to assist in providing fresh fruits, vegetables and other healthy choices that will sustain our children throughout their busy mornings.
Both our full and half day programs include the lunch hour. Each day, we give thanks to the earth and the sun for providing, we thank the children of the world for bringing us joy, and we sing a little song of peace. Lunch Hour is included in all programs.
Dining together as a community is one of the most important aspects of our Grace and Courtesy Curriculum. In the spirit of insuring that children entrusted to our care are nourished in both mind and body, we ask that families pack wholesome, nutritious lunches. The children unpack their own lunch boxes and help themselves to something to drink.
Our Kindergarteners guide their younger friends in setting their spaces and assist in opening containers. We all place our napkins in our laps, engage in polite conversation, and encourage each other to use best table manners. When lunch is over, everyone clears their place and tidies up. Following half day dismissals, we brush our teeth and get ready for the afternoon.
Kindly inquire about further Tuition Reduction Incentives to our already competitive rates…
- Early Enrollment Reductions (Deadline: April 8, 2022)
- Sibling Discounts
- Referral Discounts
- Reduced hourly rates for prearranged Before & After-Care
- Military Family Reductions
- Non-Refundable deposits paid elsewhere may be credited towards Elements’ fees
Enrollment deposits are applied to tuition. Otherwise, fees and deposits are considered non-refundable.