Enrollment begins with a scheduled visit. We recommend that parents join us during Morning Circle to meet the staff and observe the classroom as we begin our day. We encourage families to visit with their children during the afternoon.
Families wishing to apply are invited to mail or drop by with their applications. You can click on the red link above to download an application or find a paper copy in your tour packet.
Please include along your $100.00 application fee* with your completed application.
Our mailing address is: Elements Montessori School, 221 Summer Street, Duxbury MA 02332
Upon acceptance of your application, a Pre-Enrollment Confirmation of your child’s contract will be sent to you electronically to confirm the following:
- Full days (8:40-3:00) or half days (8:40-1:10)
- Number of Days: Kindergarten, 5, 4, or 3 days
- Before Care (7:30-8:40)*** and/or
- After Care (3:00-5:30)***
- Family Contact Information
Kindly advise if you are planning on taking advantage of any of the following tuition reduction opportunities:
- Sibling Discount: 2nd sibling’s tuition is reduced by 10%, 3rd sibling’s tuition is reduced by 15%
- Referrals: A one-time 3% reduction is calculated according to the referred family’s schedule
- Military: A Thank you for your Service is honored with a 10% reduction
After we have received your Pre-Enrollment Confirmation, Final Contracts** will be sent electronically.
Kindly sign and return the Final Contract to Elements with your $1,000.00 enrollment deposit*.
Deposits are applied to tuition. Following receipt of your signed contract and deposit, you will receive an electronic Welcome Packet from Elements including:
- Your Parent Handbook
- September Calendar
- A complete, yearly school calendar will follow
Elements Enrollment Documents
At this stage, you will receive your Elements Enrollment Documents:
- Kindly print (single-sided, please), complete, and return the hard copies of the Documents for Elements no later than August 5th for processing.
- Look for the designated Blue Drop-Off Box on the farmer’s porch or pop them into the U.S. mail. We thank you in advance for advising us when you have placed something in the Blue Box
- Please take note: Children’s files must be completed, as per the Department of Early Education and Care, prior to admission on Meet and Greet Day.
Early Bird Special Deadline: Friday, April 8, 2022
- Returning families submitting their signed contracts and enrollment deposits by 3 pm on 4/8/2022 are afforded a 5% discount.
- Newly enrolling families will receive a 3% reduction to tuition.
- A Late Enrollment administrative fee of $400 will be added to enrollment contracts after August 15th.
Additional Fees: Snack Cafe & Pizza Day
- Enrolled families are asked to provide healthy snacks for two weeks over the course of the school year.
- Additional fees include the cost of “Wednesday is Pizza Day” pizza.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please direct your inquiries to our Designated Administrator:
Thank you for making Elements Montessori a part of your day…
With Warm Regards,
Paula J. Doyle MEd
Founder, Director and Lead Early Childhood Guide
Elements Montessori does not discriminate in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, or any other school-based programs for children and their families based on race, religious affiliation, cultural heritage, political beliefs, national origin, marital status, family configuration, sexual orientation, gender identification, toilet training status or disability.
*Enrollment deposits and application fees may be paid via personal check. Deposits and fees are considered non-refundable.
**Requests for changes to signed Final Contracts reflecting finalized arrangements disqualify reductions and are also subject to administrative fees, not to exceed $100. Elements Montessori reserves the right to correct clerical errors.
***Pre-arranged accommodations for Before and After-Care qualify for reductions in hourly rates. Multiple adjustments to tuition are calculated successively.